Vyvanse helps control ADHD symptoms. That’s it. The rest is up to you and your child. Check out tips, tools, and organizations on this site to make tasks more manageable, maybe even a little more fun.
A total treatment plan for ADHD
Your child’s doctor may use ADHD medication as part of your child’s total treatment plan that may include counseling and other therapies.
- Try organizations like
CHADD and ADDA or consult your child’s guidance counselor for training on specific skills
- Designed to help children apply tips in real-life situations
- Can help your child with getting organized, managing time, and social skills
- May include ADHD education, skills training, or talk therapy
- May be more effective when provided in real-life scenarios
- Can provide support beyond ADHD
Resources to help you and your child with the rest
Tips for Your Child
Real-Life Advice from Parents
ADHD Support Materials